Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Setback?

I have just returned from dialysis. With the other treatments I returned upbeat, this time, I'm down. Dr. G...., the nephrologist indicated that my kidneys have not kicked in as yet. I think he saw that I was upset and said that "You knew you were at stage 4." I responded by saying the issue was that I wanted to return home and thought that I would be able to continue treatments at the Littlestown dialysis center. That will take place but he still wants to monitor me at York hospital. That means that I am still in ManorCare Rehab. I just have to admit that I am angry and disappointed. I thought at least I would be transferred. He asked me about my output of urine and I said that I was urinating. I think I'll keep track on my own. The 24 hour test of urine last week indicated that my kidney's were functioning at about 15%. I certainly would like that to improve but that would be a miracle. I just have to be reminded of God's promise to be with us and specifically me. I haven't lot faith our God of Promise. Lord, have mercy! Christ have mercy! Lord, have mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment